Robert M. Gratalo
- Rob is a graduate of Pittsdon Area High School; Elizabethtown College for his undergraduate work and Weidner University for his Master's Degree in Taxation.
- He is employed by RKL ( Reinsel, Kuntz and Lesher) where is a partner.
- Rob serves on the Elizabethtown College Accounting Curriculum Advisory Board; the St Rose of Lima Religious Education Board; the Country Club of York Finance Committee.
- In his spare time Rob enjoys running, cooking, hunting and reading.
- He is married to Becky and they have three children ranging in age from 5 to 1 years of age.
- Rob is sponsored by Dave Chiaverini.
Bradley J. Lebar
- Brad lives in York and is a graduate of Eastern York High School. He attended Millersville University for his undergraduate work in Political Science and Economics and then gained his law degree from Dickenson.
- He currently serves as the Managing Partner at Blakey, Yost, Bupp and Ravich in York.
- Brad serves on the Hellam Area Recreation Commission.
- He enjoys travel, tennis and civil war history.
- He and his wife Jenna have one son aged 1 and another child recently born.
- His sponsor is Robert Borden
- Jeremy lives in Hanover. He attended Dickenson College for his undergraduate work and Washington College of Law at the American University for his law degree.
- He is a partner at Barley Snyder in York.
- Jeremy is active with the Adam-Hanover Counseling Services where he serves on the board; the Hanover Family YWCA where he is Vice-President of the Board; the Hanover Hospital Cornerstone Society and Leadership York
- He is married to Angela and they have two children ages 7 and 4
- Jeremy's sponsor is Matthew Doran
Shelly Monk Riedel
- Shelly lives in Dallastown and worked as Superintendent for the Donegal School District prior to her retirement.
- She attended York Suburban High School; Wittenberg University for her undergraduate work; McDaniel College for her master's degree; Shippensburg University for her Superintendent Certification and Immaculata University for her Doctor of Education.
- Shelly enjoys walking, genealogy and her grandchildren.
- Her father was a Rotarian and her sister is a member of the Rotary Club of Chestnut Hill.
- Her proposer is Steven Merrick.
Paul B. Deller
- Paul lives in York and attended York Catholic High School.
- He is the owner of Red Oak Remodeling.
- He is active with the Boy Scouts and serves on the board of the York Builders Association and the State Association of Builders.
- Paul enjoys Hiking, biking, being outside and reading
- He is married to Lora and they have two children ages 21 and 19
- His sponsor is Jim Walker