- Bob attended St. John's University for his undergraduate work and Columbia Graduate School of Business for his MBA.
- He currently serves as Executive Director of the State Public School Building Authority.
- Bob lives in York with his wife Judith and they have two grown children.
- In his spare time Bob enjoys golf and gardening.
- His sponsor is Bob Borden
- Jackie is married to Mike Summers and they have two children ages 19 and 14.
- She graduated from Millerville University and the Aspen Institute on Leadership.
- Jackie serves as the Senior Director of Development for Penn-Mar Human Services.
- In the community Jackie is involved as Vice Chair of the Martin Library Board; on the board of the SYCSD Education Foundation Board; as Chair of the Grace Church Administrative Board; on the Wellspan Donor Relations Committee and the Principal's Advisory Committee.
- Jackie enjoys reading, walking, sports and singing with her praise team at church.
- She was a member of the Club in the 90's
- Sean lives in Dallastown and is the Vice President and Business Relations Manager for Wells Fargo.
- He graduated from Northeastern High School and York College where he majored in Finance and Accounting.
- Sean teaches Sunday School at his church; is President of the Dallastown Dollars for Scholars; coaches youth sports.
- In his spare time he enjoys cooking, golf, camping and wind surfing.
- Sean is married to Elizabeth and they have three children ages 14, 13 and 8.
- His sponsor is Dan Kravitz.
- Brandon is the CEO of White Rose Property Management and Realty
- A resident of Dover, he is married to Shannon and they have three children ages 13, 9 and 4.
- Brandon is a Mason of the 32rd degree and also works as a mentor for male youths.
- Abe is a graduate of Central High School and currently works in retail sales for Bennett Williams.
- He is married to Katherine Wagner and they have a three month old son.
- Abe is active with the SPCA events and in his spare time enjoys jet skiing, boating and spending time on the Eastern shore.
- His proposer is Jerry Watson
- Roberta is the CEO of the YWCA
- She attended high school in Ohio and went on to complete her undergraduate work at Defiance College and her graduate work at Kent State University.
- Roberta enjoys reading, music, theatre, yoga, outdoor activities, golfing, travel and arts.
- She is widowed with no children - but one cat!
- Her sponsor is John Klinedinst.
J. Corey Kashner
- Corey is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point and he has an graduate degree from Oklahoma University.
- Corey works at BAE systems as a Senior Project Manager.
- He is active as a coach for youth soccer in Dallastown.
- Corey enjoys golf, soccer and working in the basement during his spare time.
- He is married to Kelli and they have two children ages 9 and 7.
- His sponsor is Shayne Beecher